Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)

Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)

Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)
You are reviewing a lot of 400 Chrome Wire Shelving Units. Note that roughly 95% of the lot is branded ULINE, 5% branded Quantum Shelving. Note these units are NSF certified and can be used in the kitchen/. The entire lot consists of the following items. 6' Wire Shelving Posts (1 diameter): 956 pieces (making 239 total sets). 7' Wire Shelving Posts (1 diameter): 644. Pieces (making 161 total sets).

Wire Shelving Racks (72" x 36" x 72): 1,600 pieces (making 400 total sets). 32 Brand New Mounting Clips (per set): 12,800 pieces. Shelves to be used for scrap, etc. The overall condition of the entire lot is very nice. Maybe 85% of the lot is shiny, like-new chrome and in what appears to be pristine condition, while the remaining 15% show signs of aging with slight discoloration.

This chrome-plated carbon steel is rust resistant, not rust proof. In addition, there is minor bowing, bending and shelving damage that comes with setup, tear down and palleting (which to the naked eye, does not appear to impact structural integrity). Note that plastic company barcode tags and warehouse stickers still remain on a portion of the load. Please refer to the photo gallery as we've uploaded this information in picture form.

Each unit is equipped with 32 brand new support clips (16 sets each unit), allowing you to securely support 4 wire racks per unit. Wire Shelving Post Caps & Wire Shelving Feet. Guesstimating that roughly half of these end caps for the poles and rubber/feet were lost in the tear down and transport. This does not impact the functionally of these shelves. I've added a picture in the gallery to reference such accessories. Free local pick-up in Reno, NV. Housed in a large warehouse with access to loading bays and forklifts. We also have connections with a local trucking/logistics company that can accommodate the transport at a fair rate. Each pallet is stacked 40 shelves tall, making the pallet dimensions 72" x 48" x 68 and weighing 1,560 lbs each. To have remaining once we fulfill current orders. Thanks for looking and p.

The item "Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)" is in sale since Saturday, June 29, 2019. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Restaurant & Food Service\Commercial Kitchen Equipment\Storage & Handling Equipment\Other Storage & Handling Equipment". The seller is "renoexpressbuslines" and is located in Reno, Nevada. This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.


Lot of 400 Commercial Chrome Wire Shelving Units (NSF Certified Metro Racks)


Wire Shelving Rack    Map    Contact Us    Privacy Policy    Terms of Use